Axos Bank Products
Don't Lose Anymore Clients
to Your Local Bank
Accounts starting at $25,000
Accounts starting at
Learn How FDIC Insured Products Can Put You in Front of More Annuity Prospects & Help You Become a More Complete Producer
Axos Advisor is partnered with Asset Marketing Systems to offer a comprehensive mix of products, competitive rates, and customer-tailored services, all backed by the security of the FDIC.
What Axos Does
- Axos Advisor's banking products and services are for customers of financial advisors. By eliminating a branch based infrastructure, we create efficiencies that deliver higher returns.
- We deliver these high-yield banking products with a high-touch service that is customized to the Advisor community.
- Axos Bank customer service is never more than a click or call away. Real people, really available.
- Concierge-level customer service
- Highly competitive interest rates
- No monthly maintenance fees on the products shown here
- Free Digital Tools- Enjoy mobile deposit with your smart phone or remote deposit from the comfort of your home
- All accounts FDIC insured up to $250,000 (Certificate 35546)
- With Axos Advisor's combination of products, services and customizable marketing materials, it allows for simplicity in sales, enrollment and service.
- With an on-line Advisor Dashboard and dedicated service line, Axos Advisor is nevermore than a click or call away
- Axos Bank does not compete in wealth management. The integrity of yourclient relationship is secure.
- Get visibility into your clients’ liquid assets currently held by banks that don’t participate in information sharing.
- Get data aggregation to view client accounts on consolidated statement.
Axos Bank is a nationwide bank that provides financing for single and multifamily residential properties, small-to-medium size businesses in target sectors, and selected specialty finance receivables.
With approximately $9.8 billion in assets, Axos Bank provides consumer and business banking products through its low-cost distribution channels and affinity partners.
Axos Financial, Inc.’s common stock is listed on the NYSE under the symbol “AX” and is a component of the Russell 2000® Index and the S&P SmallCap 600® Index.
Axos Advisor’s relationship with your Investment Professional is through a joint marketing agreement for the evaluation of banking products only. Otherwise, there is no affiliation.
Bank products and services are offered by Axos Bank®. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are FDIC insured through Axos Bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at Axos Bank are combinedand insured under the same FDIC Certificate 35546. All deposit accounts through Axos Bank brands are not separately insured by the FDIC from other deposit accounts held with the same ownership and/or vesting at Axos Bank. For more information read our FDIC Notice.
1 Federal regulations limit certain types of transfers from a money market or saving account to a combined maximum of six per month. If transfers exceed this limit more than occasionally, we will convert the account to a type not subjectto transfer limits or close the account. A fee is assessed for each excess transfer paid against the account. See our Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures for details.
2 The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of January 16, 2020. The interest rate and corresponding APY for savings and money market accounts are variable and are set at our discretion. Interest rates may change as often as daily without prior notice. Fees may reduce earnings.