Job Posting – New Business Operations Manager
Annuity & Life Case Processor
Role: Under general supervision, responsible for quality control of new annuity & life business processing. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing case management software system, proactively making sure cases are in good order, and assisting in day to day processes and procedures for the case managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input newly submitted applications into case management
- Review all applications for completeness by performing quality control procedures.
- Order necessary initial case requirements from carriers, vendors, and
- Run term quotes & have knowledge of ordering permanent illustrations from product
- Follow up with carrier to confirm receipt of application, assign policy number to case and receive initial carrier
- Send initial communication to writing agent to include confirmation of receipt and initial outstanding
- Process electronic
- Handle all incoming mail, to include applications and policies, and mail them accordingly.
- Field incoming calls from agents requesting inforce policy forms and forwarding incoming communications from carrier to
- Provide new business forms, documents, & website support for
- Provide training to new producers and/or their staff on life & annuity new business processes & website
- Assist producers with electronic applications, including training and troubleshooting.
- Procedure/Documentation/Manual Maintenance
- Assist in maintaining spreadsheets needed for efficient case
- Assist in maintaining underwriting guides and other reference documentation updated.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and productively in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships over the
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with office equipment.
- Experience in the Life and/or Annuity Insurance Industry a
- Prior use of Case Management Software, preferably I-Pipeline, a
- Life and Health License is a
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and type on keyboard; reach with hands and arms; talk and Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Work occasional evening and weekends and attend events as required.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal, professional and deadline-oriented.