Job Posting – Director, Advisor Acquisition & Development
Director, Advisor Acquisition & Development
Role: Under limited supervision, responsible for making outbound calls to potential Producers with the goal of increasing sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct outbound phone calls from a list of prospective Producers by use of an automated dialing system.
- Schedule call-back appointments, set appointments for other team members via Outlook, and determine if there is an opportunity with a prospective Producer.
- Profiles producer, builds initial relationship, and follows up with additional calls as appropriate.
- Educate the prospective Producer on the products recommended and the design of the solution.
- Learn product specifications and discuss them with potential clients.
- Conduct out-bound calling campaigns in accordance with various calling campaigns, with the ability to follow conversational scripts.
- In person meetings with Producers which may require travel.
- Keeps focus on following areas/business lines for new recruits:
- Annuity producer
- Life producer
- LTC producer
- A minimum of one (1) year previous Annuity & Life product experience preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year previous cold calling or telemarketing experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Energetic and engaging phone voice.
- Ability to operate a computer/phone system for 6-8 hours a day.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% - 20%
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and type on keyboard; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.